- Each home in the Cluster is assigned one covered parking space beneath a carport. Carports are Cluster property.
- All uncovered spaces are available for parking by residents and their guests.
- Carports are for active vehicles only–we do not permit storage of any kind beneath carports.
- Parking is not allowed in fire lanes designated by yellow painted curbs.
- All parked vehicles must be in working condition and have up-to-date registration and inspection stickers visible at all times. Vehicles with expired registration/inspection stickers will be subject to fines and/or towing. Fairfax County police have the right to inspect vehicles on Cluster property.
- Specific rules for parking can be found within the Bylaws.
- Parking is restricted in certain locations during forecasted winter weather advisories of snow or ice. For restricted locations please see the Snow Parking Map.
- Dogs on common grounds within the Cluster must be kept on a leash at all times according to Fairfax County law.
- Use of the tot lot playground is for Cluster residents and their guests only. The Cluster assumes no liability for accidents that may occur on the tot lot.